Beside the production of electrical linear motors in standard execution, NiLAB is specialised in products which are manufactured on the requirements of the customer.
There are nearly no limits regarding the customization. Starting from the mechanical parts of the motor (anti-rotation-mechanics, different variants for the end-caps, emergency brake system for vertical applications) to the complete planning of the electrical linear motor (windings, stator and magnets) everything is possible.
NiLAB is also specialised in planning electrical parts such as servo drives for brushless motors, for electrical vehicles and for battery-powered systems.
The customer care of NiLAB, from the first consultation to the production, meets the highest demands in terms of quality.
- – Online application simulator
- – system to convert a pneumatic actuator in an electric actuator
- Technical data-sheets and 3D drawings for the gradual integration of NiLAB’s solution in the application of the customer
- Personal consulting by staff or system integrators
- Feasibility study
- Application study and technical solution proposals
- Mechanical design with 3D CAD
- Electronical design with CAE
- Finite Element Simulation with FEMM
- Winding, PCBs and mechanical parts integration
- Prototype manufacturing for the validation of the performances
- Electrical, thermal and kinematical tests
- CE certification
Production and start-up
- Optimization of the costs and of the BOM
- Test standardization for the production
- Quality certification
- On-site customer start-up
- Motors are tested 100% before shipping
- Online traceability system