NiLAB EPULSE360 is a low voltage servo drive for battery powered applications.
It’s able to provide a large amount of current up to 300 Ampere with a maximum installed power of 4.7kW.
Thanks to its compact design it can be integrated also in smallest spaces without performance loss. With this drive you receive the best price-performance-ratio.
- Intelligent and flexible control of the motors thanks to its compatibility with different types of encoder feedback: hallsensor, resolver, incremental ABZ + Hall, SIN/COS
- Different control options: analogic, CANOPEN DS402
- Compact sizes for applications with vibrations and shocks
- Regenerative hardware / software ready
- Power supply from 20 to 75 VDC (nominal 48 VDC)
- Nominal current of 100 A, peak current of 240 A for 2 minutes and of 300 A for 10 seconds
- PWN frequency 16 kHz
- 2 programmable digital inputs and outputs
- 1 CAN interface
- 2 serial interfaces for programming and diagnostic
- 3 temperature sensors
- Flexible and efficient software algorithm
- Customizable firmware
- Control for standard brushless motors and for motors with many polpairs
- CanOPEN DS402 compatible
- Accelerometer, goniometer and tiltmeter compatible