NiLAB GmbH is an aspiring company which designs and produces innovative solutions for linear movements for industrial applications.
For our office in Klagenfurt, in Austria, we are looking for an ambitious and motivated Application Engineer (m/f).
- Identification of new potential customers
- Support of our regular customers (machine builders in the fields of food&beverage, packaging, wood working, medical and so on)
- Closely interact with our customers (technical customer support, design reviews)
- International sales support
- Participation in trade shows
You are best equipped for this job if you have
- A Degree of a secondary technical school (HTL) or a Bachelors Degree of the technical college (FH) or University in the field of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Automation Technology
- Basic knowledge of the components for the Automation Industry: brushless motors and servo drives
- Good knowledge of English and German (B1-B2) – good Italian knowledge as a plus!
- Flexibility, the ability to cope under pressure and to work independently and also in a team
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
- Work in a highly-motivated team
- Introductory training sessions and the possibility to grow together with us
- Modern office next to the city center of Klagenfurt
- Employee benefits
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the metal industry, employment group III (https://www.wko.at/service/kollektivvertrag/angestellte-metallgewerbe-gehaltstabelle-2018.pdf). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.